When you have to carry more, but need something lightweight and spacious, our Felt Multi Pocket Tote Bag Organizer is an ideal partner to our durable and lightweight TeaVantage Branded Custom Embroidered Canvas Tote Bag! A great versatile way to carry a variety of extra personal items, craft supplies, work/school materials, tea party supplies and more. The versatility to separate the organizer from the tote bag allows the tote bag to be used for additional carrying capacity needs.
- Color: Sandy Beige
- Weight: 8 oz. (empty)
- Measurements: 12.60" (L) x 2.76" (W) x 12.40" (H)
- Made of high quality, well constructed, 5mm thick Felt fabric;
- Lightweight and a soft non-abrasive material providing protection for delicate items such as glasses, phones, tablets, etc.;
- Pliable, but sturdy with (8) exterior pockets, (9) interior pockets, (2) snap closures and slotted handles;
- Helps create form to Tote Bag while making it very practical, functional and lightweight;
- Spacious interior to carry books, binders, files, towel, clothing, water bottle, shoes, umbrella, and so much more;
- A lovely light color felt material allows items to be seen more easily in the organizer; and
- Pairs nicely with our Canvas Tote Bag.
- For Care & Cleaning instructions, see the "Extended Information" tab.
CARE & CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Spot clean by hand with cold, light colored, damp washcloth, and use delicate laundry detergent - we suggest Woolite.
- Back the soiled spot with a paper towel to absorb stain pushed through to other side of fabric. Lay and support the area for cleaning on a hard flat surface.
- Use a light stroking or dabbing/rubbing motion to prevent material from loosening texture and shape.
- If overall cleaning is desired, soak in a tub for a couple hours in cold water with detergent.
- Lightly agitate (up and down motion only) in the tub. Lightly loosen soiled area with finger while soaking in water. Don't over handle while wet.
- To maintain its firm shape, do not roll, fold, squeeze or wring your organizer.
- When soaking is complete, rinse under cold water while in the tub agitating lightly and replacing water until soap is removed.
- When rinse is complete, carefully remove from tub and place on a diagonal surface so water can run off until damp.
- Next, use a towel to cover an empty 3-ring binder (about a 2-1/2" to 3" width) and place wet felt organizer over the binder's spine and towel to support and retain the organizer's shape as it drip dries. You may also just lay flat on a towel alternating sides to absorb water from both sides.
- Check and replace the wet towel with a dry one to continue absorbing the water until the organizer is completely air dried.
- This method will ensure your felt organizer stays beautiful and in shape for a long time.
- DO NOT use heat to dry or put in sunlight.
- A fan may be used to speed up the drying process.