Inner Page Menus
Notes on navigating our Menus system. Organization of our website requires a system of menus to help you easily find categories of products and information more easily as we grow. Below are descriptions of our menu system:
We have essentially four (4) Menu systems of departments. They are:
- Our primary Top Tabs Menu and Sub-Menus available consistently on home landing page and all pages.
- A Photo Grid Menu below the cover slideshow driven by blocks of photos & text in the section called "Explore by Category" (only seen on home landing page). This Photo Grid Menu only visually represents a few highlighted links contained in this grid. To see the expanded menu list, you must access the Inner Page Menus visible in the left margin.
- An Inner Page Menus and Sub-Menus located in the left margin (only visible when navigating away from the main home landing page).
- A Footer Menu available consistently at the bottom of every page.
There are three (3) ways to access the Inner Page Menus system:
- From the "HOME" tab (in Top Tabs Menu in sub-category link "Inner Page Menus").
- Or by clicking on any other Top Tabs Menu (other than the "HOME" tab) the Inner Page Menus will appear in the left margin.
- Or by clicking anywhere on the Photo Grid Menu (only seen on the main home landing page).
Steps 1-3 will navigate you easily back and forth to see and access this Inner Page Menus.